"My intellect has taken a step backward since discovering The Daily Drivel" - Albert Einstein
" When I read it I begin to hate my fellow man. I want to hit something"- Mohandas Gandhi
"A complete abomination. We all weep at its very existence"- Abraham Lincoln
"I wouldn't begin my day without it. I've learned so much." - Lindsay Lohan

Saturday, February 20, 2010

VIOLENT GANG WAR BROKEN UP BY THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH- THE SWEET VOICE OF MICHAEL BUBLE

Compton, CA-   A gang war was averted and several lives spared when Michael Buble appeared and saved the day. The gang war was about to become bloody in the back streets of Compton when the pop singer just happened to be driving by. Buble parked his car, jumped out and used his most powerful weapon, his sweet angelic voice. The members of the warring gangs at first decided to "gut the fancy little white boy", but stopped dead in their tracks when Buble began to croon.
"I ain't never heard a voice like that before," proclaimed Tre "T-Pain" Decker, "it gave me a warm feelin inside, like a plate of homemade  butterscotch cookies that my nanna used to make me. A feelin like that you know?  Damn boy, that motherf*%#er  can sing."
By the time Buble finished singing, gang members from both sides were arm in arm swaying to the sounds of his rich velvety voice.
"That cracker is off the hook. He touched my heart today. He sure did," said Javier "Deathblow" Tavares, "I don't know why we were fighting anyway."
If Buble's voice can stop hated rivals from killing each other, then what else can be accomplished by this amazing man?
Possibly world peace?
DD

No comments: