"My intellect has taken a step backward since discovering The Daily Drivel" - Albert Einstein
" When I read it I begin to hate my fellow man. I want to hit something"- Mohandas Gandhi
"A complete abomination. We all weep at its very existence"- Abraham Lincoln
"I wouldn't begin my day without it. I've learned so much." - Lindsay Lohan

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

MOVIE REVIEW OF TWILIGHT: NEW MOON BY DRACULA AND THE WOLFMAN
















DRACULA- Wolfman, let me ask you, has a woman ever been torn between us?

WOLFMAN- Arrrrrrggghhhhhhhh

DRACULA- I don't actually mean physically torn, because you're right Wolfie, that's been done. No, no, my dear hairy friend, I meant in love with both of us at the same time. Do you recall that ever happening?

WOLFMAN- OWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DRACULA- No, me neither.

WOLFMAN- GGGGRRRRRRRRRRAAAGGHHHHHHHHHH

DRACULA- Wait, you're right, there was that rather homely gypsy woman back in the 18th century, although I'm not fully convinced that that was a woman. Abnormally large hands and feet, and I could have sworn I bit into an Adam's apple. Blagh, she tasted worse than she looked. Were there any others?

WOLFMAN- SNNNARRRRRRLLLLLL

DRACULA- No, no that one liked you, I couldn't get past first bite with that one, she did not find me charming in the least.

WOLFMAN- RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH

DRACULA- Kind of you to say, but no, no, I guess I just wasn't her type. She only had eyes for you, that one.

WOLFMAN- HOWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO

DRACULA- I'm bringing up "all that old sordid business" as you say because of that movie we just saw, 'New Moon'. I found it extremely unbelievable that's why. Have you ever in all your days seen vampires and werewolves that looked like that?
Do they look realistic to you? Because I couldn't believe what I was watching. I had to supress my laughter because initially I thought it was a comedy.

WOLFMAN- GRRRRRAGGHHHHHHHHHHH

DRACULA- You did too. Oh good, so it wasn't just me. Whew, I feel better. I was lost halfway through and decided to drain the blood from the teenage girl sitting next to me. Thankfully most of the teenage girls in the theater were shrieking, no one seemed to notice.

WOLFMAN- AAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

DRACULA- Well excuse me, I get thirsty during these movies. What do you want from me? You're one to talk, you've been leaving your messes around for centuries.

WOLFMAN- OOOWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO

DRACULA- Apology accepted.

WOLFMAN- GGGGGRRRRRROWWWWWWWWLLLLLLL

DRACULA- I agree, these types of movies are not for us. I'm with you Wolfie, I will not waste my time on the them anymore. Hungry? Me too. Let's treat ourselves tonight and split a pair of twins.

WOLFMAN- OWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO

DRACULA- Triplets you say. HA HA, you are hungry. Alright old friend after you.

No comments: