"My intellect has taken a step backward since discovering The Daily Drivel" - Albert Einstein
" When I read it I begin to hate my fellow man. I want to hit something"- Mohandas Gandhi
"A complete abomination. We all weep at its very existence"- Abraham Lincoln
"I wouldn't begin my day without it. I've learned so much." - Lindsay Lohan

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

HAVIN' A BALL WITH CHARLES & PAUL

EVERYONE'S FAVORITE SPORTS REPORTERS ARE BACK AT IT..........DISCUSSING THE FREE AGENCY OF LEBRON JAMES.........
  
Paul- Hello America, it's been awhile since we've chatted. Charles and I have been quite busy, keeping our eyes on the world's athletes for you. So much has been going on, isn't that right Charles.

Charles- Umm hmm

Paul- We've been watching soccer, or futbol as it's known in most of the world, tennis, auto racing, you name it, we've been watching it. Isn't that right Charles? 
Charles- Umm hmm

Paul-  My partner Charles over here is the laziest, most unprofessional sports reporter in the business. Isn't that right Charles?

Charles- Umm hmm

Paul- THAT'S IT!! CHARLES!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?

Charles- Whoa. Whoa there big fella. Don't get your panties in a twist. No need to yell.

Paul- I had to get your attention Chuckles, our fans are dying to hear from us. What in the name of Rip Torn has you so distracted today?

Charles- I was just gazing at the new screensaver on my laptop- LeBron about to "jam one home" as they say.

Paul- Is that so? What, pray tell, do you know about jamming one home?

Charles- More than you know sister, more than you know.

Paul- You are a vile creature Chuck. But, while we're on the subject of Mr. James, July 1st or better yet, midnight tonight, begins the most highly anticipated free agent class in the history of professional basketball. Along with LeBron, we have: Dwayne Wade, Chris Bosh, Dirk Nowitzki, Joe Johnson, David Lee, Amare Stoudemire, and several others.

Charles- LeBron is definitely the cream of that soup.

Paul- He is talented, but don't discount the others. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that Johnson or a big German Dirk, now that's a big man who knows his way around a ball.

Charles- You know that I have a meeting with LeBron on Friday afternoon after the Knicks and Bulls are done talking to him.

Paul- You do?  For what possible reason?

Charles- I'm throwing my hat in the ring and making an offer for LeBron's services.

Paul- Impossible. You are not the owner of an NBA team.

Charles- So.

Paul- What do you mean so? You cannot make LeBron James an offer.

Charles- Watch me.

Paul- What kind of an offer are you going to make him.

Charles- Pool boy. Masseuse. Whatever. Don't worry, I'll have an opening for him, dontcha know.

Paul- You realize he's going to be getting at least $16 million, for one year, and he's looking for a multiple year contract. Do you have that kind of moolah Chuckles?

Charles- Of course not. But I'll tell him the contract will have a back end load.
He'll get a huge lump in the end. Oh Oh.

Paul- You truly are vile.

Charles- You're just jealous. I can't wait for Friday, I have the perfect kimono and matching feather ear rings to wear. He won't know what hit him, especially after I douse myself with half a bottle of Chalimar.

Paul- Good Luck Chuck. Stay tuned fans, this could get ugly. Until next time.

No comments: